San Diego Probate Real Estate
If you are going to be selling the property, the first step is to evaluate and document the options you have available and determine which is truly best for you and the heirs. In most cases, when we talk with people they are not fully aware of all of the options available to them, and/or how to protect themselves throughout the process.
This is where we can help...
For nearly 10 years, we have specialized in helping families in your same situation. If you go to a book store or search the internet for "Probate," you will find no less than a dozen books and hundreds of search results on probate & trust real estate. Each one of those books and nearly every website focuses on the process of probate, or how buyers and investors can get a STEAL buying probate and trust real estate. There are very few (if any) that provide you with a plan on how the estate can maximize the value of the home and ensure the family walks away with as much money as possible.
Our full-time specialty is devoted to 4 goals:
- Maximizing Value
- Minimizing Upfront Costs
- Minimizing Legal Risk to Trustees, Executors and Administrators
- Streamlining the Process
When selling the property, there are four general options available, which include:
- Cash offer in 24 hours and closing in as quickly as 7 days.
- Multiple cash offers from over 40 investors (ensuring your home is competitively bid on), closing in as quickly as 14 days.
- Preparing the home for sale and listing it on the MLS.
- “Repair to Sell” - Completing updates on the property in order to sell for top dollar.
Contact Us Today For a No Obligation Consultation 619-996-8926